Workplace Hygiene for Food Handlers
This course gives students the necessary skills in food safety and food hygiene matters, ensuring compliance with the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code Standard 3.2.2 Food Safety Practices and General Requirements.
This course is divided into four sections each with an online assessment
The course is 100% online and takes about 1.5-2 hrs to complete
This unit provides the following learning outcomes:
1. Understand the obligation of food handlers under current legislation
2. Maintain the correct standards of personal hygiene
3. The correct methods of food handling and storage
4. Hygiene in relation to typical workplace tasks
5. Identify potential hygiene risks and how to prevent them
6. The correct methods for cleaning and sanitation
7. The importance of pest and waste management
8. Allergen awareness
9. Understanding of contamination
On successful completion of this Food Hygiene unit in Food Safety training you will receive a certificate of completion. This document does not constitute a certificate of accreditation or a statement of attainment.